39-50 minute session, $100
51-60 minute session, $120
First time appointment, $125
We Accept Many Insurances
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Please note that due to insurance law, your counselor is required to assign a diagnosis, which will become a part of your permanent health care records. If you would like to discuss other options, please let us know prior to your first appointment.
Cash, Check, Visa and Master Card accepted for payment.
Clients are requested to give notice as soon as possible when canceling an appointment so it will be available for someone else. Appointments canceled with less than 24 hour notice or broken appointments will be charged $25 and may be assessed full fees thereafter.